HOW TO SUCEED AT TRACKING NUTRITION
After coaching so many different types of people, we’ve noticed some common threads in those that are highly successful in counting macros
- Learn and become educated especially in a situation where they messed up or had a bad day or week
- Meal prep
- “going out”
- Set reminders (on time checkins etc)
Trust the process
- It takes time; trust the coach
- Have long term outlook and don’t get caught up in daily body weight fluctuations
Focus on hitting numbers daily no matter what.
Transparency with their coach and timely check-ins
- Transparency with their coach and timely check-ins
Have Goals and continue to set them
- Those that are working towards something and specific not just body weight but specific gym performances like mile time, snatch weight, etc.
- Also those that continue to make goals after they meat current ones
- Not setting too many stretch goals but looking to set short term achievable goals that add up to the long term biggy